Zebra Demo Tips
- Prepare, Prepare, Prepare…did I say Prepare?
- Watch ALL resource videos in the teacher portal
- Practice the demo lesson
- Use TPR throughout the whole lesson
- Use props when appropriate
- Praise with coins, stickers, secondary rewards, and verbally
- Ask effective questions
- Have fun
- Build rapport with the student as you go
- Keep the lesson flowing (no dead space or staring at student)
- Pace well
- Allow the student to speak 50% of the time or greater
- Have an appealing background with good lighting and sound
Contact me for a personal 1-on-1 chat.